We spent this weekend at Lake Hartwell with my family. Normally when I say family that could mean just our parents, or one of my sisters - but this weekend everyone was there! It really was a great weekend and so fun to be able to celebrate both Mom & Dad's birthdays with all 10 of us!
Hadley
& Reese

It was also a real treat to be able to spend some QT with my precious little nieces. It's hard to believe that Hadley is growing up so much...it feels like every time we see her she seems so much older! Right now she is big on saying things like "I missed you" when you leave the room for a little while or "I like your t-shirt" when you change clothes. And Reese is the smiliest (is that a word?) little thing I have ever seen. You just look at her and she breaks out a huge beaming grin - it makes me melt every time!

No comments:
Post a Comment