I wanted to be challenged, but also be honest with myself that taking the time to take 1 picture a day could get frustrating and a task to check off the daily list of to-do's. So I'm going with a similar but less stressful theme - 1 picture a week. I hope you enjoy the journey!
WEEK ONE
Thanks to a GREAT crew - we were able to capture this shot over New Year's. We had to work fast as we only had 4 sparklers left when this idea came up (and I cannot claim this creative idea - unfortunately I don't remember who suggested it, but whoever it was...it looks great!). It took several shots since to get this winner - but I think it turned out so well. Thanks to Katie, Noodle, Linds & Al for your superb work. :)
This is AWESOME!!! How did you do it? i LOVE it :)
ReplyDelete