Monday, November 15

Mully Man


It is hard to believe that this past weekend marked the 1 year anniversary from when we went to get Mulligan. I have mixed feelings because part of me feels like we haven't had him long at all, while the other part of me feels like he's always been in our family. :)

We were scheduled to pick him up from the breeder on a Saturday morning right outside of Louisville, KY. I remember actually getting a little nervous as we pulled in the driveway - I had been begging (and I mean the embarrassing, persistent, annoying-style begging) JNS to get a dog since we got married and all of the sudden I had doubt. Could we handle the dog? Would we be good puppy-parents? Would he like us? Those jitters melted soon as I held the little 8 lb. furball that we loaded up and brought home. We finally had our little furkid and I LOVED him.






Mully on his first weekend at home.




Mully now - he lost the red in his ears, but not the pep in his step! He's our little rascal, energetic buddy, enthusiastic carpenter, garbage man and laundry magician. We love our little Mully. :)


2 comments:

  1. might I add feminen product disposer? :) LOVE mully man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA - I am going to need to hear the story behind Sal's comment.

    Also, Hails - I think you need to add the picture of JNS running with Mully the weekend you got him. He looked so small then and that is one of my favorite pictures!

    ReplyDelete