Success!!
Although I have yet to see a big tomato or a green pepper sprouting on my potted plant garden - I can claim victory on my grape tomatoes and my basil!
Although I have yet to see a big tomato or a green pepper sprouting on my potted plant garden - I can claim victory on my grape tomatoes and my basil!
As I've mentioned before, my success rate is low when it has come to growing things on my back patio. It gets a lot of sun (which is good for a lot of plants) but it's REALLY hot on the concrete....so it takes a lot of attention, pruning and water to keep things alive.
Hopefully I'll be able to show some larger veggies from my garden in the near future...but for now I'm pumped about these little guys!
wow way to go girl! my green bell peppers look as if they were malled by a hungry deer . . . not sure what or who got a hold of them :) but excited for you to have me over so i can eat a grape tomato with basil and mozzarella!
ReplyDelete