As JNS's granddaddy would say.... "Things have been a-happenin'!"
It's been a busy month - work conventions, wedding activities, family gatherings, vacation - all mostly fun things, but it's kept me from posting....so after a couple months off, I'm back!
This photo was taken on a work trip to Amelia Island for an insurance convention. (I bet the thought of an insurance convention make many folks think that has to be some crazy combination of boring and cheesy....I'm not going to say that would be entirely wrong, but I will say it was a nice change of pace from a day in the office.) :) My mom was actually able to make the trip with me (which ended up being a huge help - 6 hrs of driving each way is tough if you're riding solo). One of the nights there wasn't a scheduled dinner so we went into Fernandina (precious little town that you will hear more about in a few weeks!). That is where this picture took place. Although the newspaper bins aren't the prettiest sight - the sun shining through the trees captured the easy-strolling night in Amelia perfectly.
Lovely picture Hailey! Ferandina/Amelia Island is just precious, glad you had a great time!
ReplyDelete