
We had a really nice Memorial Weekend....usually we would spend the whole weekend at the lake on a long holiday, but decided that we would go for the first two days and then spend the last two days at home. At first thought I was stressed with this new idea (which is a typical Hailey reaction to anything I'm unfamiliar with)....it seemed like a lot of driving and not spending a lot of time in any one place. But I was wrong - it was a great mix of time with my family at the lake, we were able to actually go to church on a holiday weekend, spent a fun afternoon with JNS' folks by the pool and grilling out, then had Monday with friends!
However, after reading that we were able to accomplish a lot in a three-day weekend, please don't be offended that the only people/events/things I took pictures of all weekend were my two adorable nieces. They are my camera's favorite subjects. :)
Reese is knocking on the door of turning 1!!! She is hilarious to watch these days as she has become quite the fast mover - she's crawling everywhere! This little one has a smile that seems to be permanently glued on her face - love it!!!
I can hardly believe how much Hadley has grown up. She is going to be three in a few months and makes us all laugh with her funny comments. This weekend she asked me "what is Mulligan fussing about?" after he barked with excitement....she also happened to be naming certain people "busybodies"....and after practicing with her mom words that she has trouble with (Publix used to be Pugalix and Mulligan used to be Mugalin), she has started saying "Let's practice" if she wants to work with you on enunciating correctly. I don't think she could get any cuter...
No comments:
Post a Comment