
I got this recipe in the mail from one of those tempting cookbook advertisements from Southern Living. As much as I would love to own 100 cookbooks, we don't have the space and I don't cook from them that often (unless it's for the Cookbook Challenge which I'll be posting my April edition soon!). But cookbooks are so pretty....especially ones with pictures from Southern Living dishes. Anyways - this cheesecake was really delicious and actually wasn't too difficult (however, it did take time, so it wouldn't be a quick fix dessert). If you like raspberries, this is tasty....if you like graham cracker crusts, this is extra tasty. For the recipe click HERE. I liked the way it looked so I thought it should be my pic for the week.
I never spell raspberry correctly. That silly P gets me everytime....
Enjoy
mmmm i tasted it and it was DELICIOUS! Aunt Hal made a sample taste for the Stanfill family when she brought us supper - we ate the whole thing and enjoyed every bite!
ReplyDelete