Sunday, November 27

52 Pix - Week 47

Thanksgiving is such a special time of year - I hesitate to say it's my favorite holiday because I love different things about each of the holidays.  But the spirit of gratitude during this time also means delicious food, perfect fall-ish weather, QT with family, and usually way less stress than Christmas.  Don't get me wrong - I love Christmas, and I don't want to reduce the important message of the season in any way...but there is something about Thanksgiving that seems light, joyful and less fussy.  And I thought this picture of my cousin's little boy was an image that portrayed just that! 


Grateful this Thanksgiving for:
  • Our loving family and the time we spent with them for Thanksgiving
  • A healthy new addition, Hudson
  • John Neal's upcoming long break
  • The beautiful fall colors lighting up the trees
  • Southern Living (loving the last few issues!)
  • Pecan Pie
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment