Wednesday, March 30

52 Pix - Week 12





This was my favorite pic from Week 12. These are Mulligan's friends - Cooper in the back and Phelps in the foreground. Cooper is about Mully's age and belongs to our friends Linds & Scotty. He is a sweet and well-behaved Golden. Phelps is about 3 years old - his parents are Taylor & Sal. He actually just got a sweet tribute from his momma the other day - you can read about it here. Phelps & Mully get along great because they have loads of energy....Phelps also has a sweet vertical.


Anyways, the picture was taken at the lake last week and I took several of the dogs...you can see more below. So fun to have little buddies like Cooper, Phelps & Mulligan. :)




2 comments:

  1. Such sweet photos! My favorite is the last one =) You are incredibly talented Hailey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mully,
    Your mom took some great photos of us. We're kinda funny, aren't we - but handsome objects of the lens, I'd say. I was so tired after the weekend at the lake house. I slept for a few days after - man, was it fun, though! I hope we can go back when the weather gets nice and warm. If you'd like to come over and play in the yard, I could ask my mom. Especially when I become a big brofer, I hope you'll want to play. Mama keeps saying I will need to be calm and gentle when the baby sister gets here - but I'll need to be rough and tough sometimes too. That's where you come in!
    Well, I hope you have a great day,
    Phelps

    ReplyDelete